Health systems, hospitals, and community-based settings that provide palliative care services are eligible for membership in the PCQN.
If you are interested in becoming a member of PCQN or would like to learn more about the program, please contact Angela Marks at [email protected].
You can also sign up for an informational webinar that includes a demonstration of the data registry and reporting features here.
Membership in the PCQN provides:
- Data Collection System: Submit standardized patient-level data with options for direct data entry or upload from EHR.
- Benchmarking: Access customizable reports – trends, cross-tabs, and site comparisons – with a click of a mouse and benchmark to the entire PCQN.
- Member Activities: All members of the PC team are welcome to participate in a host of member activities aimed at providing education, supporting QI efforts, and fostering a sense of community.
- Financial Analysis: Utilize CaseMaker PCS, a financial analysis tool that generates streamlined, customizable reports of PCS financial outcomes. (Currently only available for inpatient hospital settings.)
- Resources: Access presentations and other resources on the PCQN website.
Becoming a PCQN member
All organizations must complete and submit a signed membership agreement. The agreement consists of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Business Associates Agreement (BAA). (PCQN Membership Agreement) Once the agreement is signed, the PCQN team will be in touch regarding access to the data registry and other next steps.
The annual fee for PCQN membership for 2017 is $6,000.00 per hospital. This fee includes all the membership benefits listed above.
Health System Rates*
Hospital 1-2 $6,000.00
Hospitals 3-10 $4,500.00 25% discount per site
Hospitals 11+ $3,900.00 35% discount per site
*Health system rates require that a Membership Agreement be signed for the system. Payment can be provided by individual sites or the system.
Additional discounts are available to new community-based organization & pediatric only members. Please contact Angela Marks ([email protected]) for more information.