- Pantilat SZ, Marks AK, Bischoff KE, Bragg AR, O’Riordan DL. (2017) The Palliative Care Quality Network: Improving the Quality of Caring. Journal of Palliative Medicine; 20(8): 862-868.
- Grubbs V, O’Riordan D, Pantilat S. (2017) Characteristics and Outcomes of In-Hospital Palliative Care Consultation among Patients with Renal Disease Versus Other Serious Illnesses. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol; 12(7):1085-1089.
- Kamal AF, et al. (2015) Improving the Quality of Palliative Care Through National and Regional Collaboration Efforts. Cancer Control; 22(4):396-402.
- The Palliative Care Quality Network: 4 Years, 71 PC Programs, 48K Consultations
- Inpatient PC Consultations & the Impact on Length of Stay
- Standardized Data Collection Provides Benchmarks of PC Processes and Outcomes
- Understanding the ACP Needs of PC Patients: Identifying Opportunities for Improvement
- Early Referrals to Palliative Care- An Ideal Goal for Both Patient and Hospital
- Identifying Opportunities to Improve Pain Among Patients with Serious Illness
- Palliative Care Quality Network: Developing Core Data to Drive Quality Improvement
- Palliative Care Quality Network: Identifying Core Data to Drive Quality Improvement
- Palliative Care Quality Network: Improving the Quality of Caring