The PCQN is a continuous learning collaborative committed to improving the quality of palliative care services provided to patients and their families. PCQN strives to help sustain and grow PC by providing teams with all the tools, data, and support they need to demonstrate value, build strong teams, and promote resilience in their clinicians.
PCQN addresses the needs of PC teams through the following suite of activities:
- Collection of a standardized set of data that include clinical outcomes for each patient seen;
- Data analyses with robust reports that members can generate in real time to monitor their practice and benchmark outcomes to other teams;
- QI collaborative that supports members to learn QI methods and engage in QI projects;
- A community of PC professionals that provides a forum for expert-level education as well as professional and personal development activities; and
- A tool that can analyze an individual team’s financial impact.
Started in 2009, the PCQN provides a community of learning and improvement,
supported through generous support from our funders: